Equal Opportunities The
Brampton Day Nursery operates an equal opportunities policy, which
states that every individual will be treated equally regardless
of race, sex, religion, or political beliefs regarding employment.
Every child entering our nursery will be
treated equally and toys, games and books will be chosen to cover
all aspects of daily life. Anyone
who believes this policy is not being adhered to should inform
the person in charge.
Admissions Policy The
Brampton Day Nursery is registered for:
- 18 children aged between birth
and 2 years
- 42 children aged between 2 years
and 5 years
- 18 children in the out of school
The above statement is taken from the registration
document and is the overriding policy in respect of admissions.
Other factors that are taken into
consideration when deciding which children can be offered a place
in the nursery are:
1) Availability of
spaces taking into account the staff/child ratios, the age
of the child and the registration requirements.
2) When the application is received (extra weight is given
to those who have been on the waiting list the longest).
3) Our ability to produce the facilities for the welfare
of the child.
4) The effect on the existing children and staff of the
admission of the child.
5) A child requiring a full time place will usually have
preference over one requiring part time only.
6) Any extenuating circumstances affecting a child’s
welfare or his/her family.
7) Those children who are siblings of those already attending
the nursery or where there is proven existing connections.
We guarantee that there will never be discrimination
against any child on the grounds of sex, race, religion or colour.