1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you ask us to provide support we ask you for your name, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information to verify your identity against your credit/debit card. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during sign-up.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us using the 'contact us' link at the top of each of our web pages.
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us using the 'contact us' link at the top of each of our web pages.